Discover our renewables capabilities and expertise
8point8 have the required skills and expertise to supply, install, test and maintain all types of temporary and permanent meteorological masts. Our site evaluations draws upon our vast experience of locating masts on all terrains and elevations. Our expertise extends to on and offshore masts providing consultancy and equipment for all types of wind monitoring services worldwide.
8point8 are involved right from the start of the development process, all the way through to the installation and maintenance, giving you a full turnkey operation and complete customer satisfaction.
- Specialist Installation and decommission of all masts and supporting steelwork in harsh offshore conditions.
- Precise commissioning and alignment of all meteorological, telemetry and navigational equipment
- Mast integrity inspections and comprehensive reports
- LOLER inspection and certification
- Prompt maintenance call out service
- Installation & inspection of horizontal / vertical fall arrest systems
- Installation and decommission of ancillary steelwork.
- Supply and installation of MET kit equipment.
- Booms and MET kit alignment Commissioning MET kit.
- Emergency call outs.
- BOSIET and HOTA certified engineers.
- GWO certification.
- Mast integrity inspections.
- Hire and supply of specialist torque tools.
- Davit arm inspection and certification.
- Fall arrest system installation & inspection.
- Met mast and pile maintenance inspections.
- Ancillary steelwork and instrumentation installs Instrumentation GPS Alignment
- Permanent MET mast build/decommission
- Tower design and Analysis
- Guyed mast build/decommission
- Commissioning and panel
- Full turnkey operations: Civil Engineering, Electrical, Infrastructure Installations and Commissioning.
- Performance Analysis
- Maintenance and Panel Cleaning
- Emergency Callouts
- Site Surveys